The hands image symbolizes many hands and talents working together in ministry and mission within our church, community, and beyond. Women’s fellowship creates opportunities for shared fellowship, spiritual growth and reaching out to those in need. Everything we do speaks to being better when we are together, whether it is mission work, prayer, caregiving, a meal and program, a bake sale, Bible study, a fundraising project, or a fellowship activity. Much of what we do is planned through the Women’s Fellowship board, for the participation of all Federated Church members and friends.
Women’s Fellowship is striving to involve more members and friends in the life of the church in a way that helps increase our ability to be a caring, welcoming community. This site will be a growing, changing, and often, interactive one.
Links to the various hands of Women’s Fellowship:
- Think Tank Interest Survey: an opportunity for all church members and friends to share ideas about the role of Women’s Fellowship in our church.
- Women’s Fellowship Fundraisers: How they help our church and community (includes information about each fundraiser as well as how earnings are distributed.
- Women’s Fellowship Calendar of Events 2017: Mark your calendars for all of these Women’s Fellowship events.
- Community Outreach: Learn more about some of Women’s Fellowship community and interfaith outreach activities and also to volunteer to help with one or more of these activities. Click here to sign up
- Small Group Experiences: Small group experiences come in many forms at Federated Church. Read more about these groups to see which you would like to join!